Most Online Today: 26
Most Online Ever: 160
(October 30, 2018, 08:06:37 am)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 32
Total: 33
c

Author Topic: [25/F(MtF)/USA] Pet-and-maid wannabe, searching for her Mistress!  (Read 249 times)

Offline Badendchan

• Lonely Wannabe Meido
  • Beep boop!
    • View Profile
    • (My Tumblr)
  • Relationship status: Looking for an owner
Heyo-heyo!

I'm Kat, and I'm a sub with your typical dreams and aspirations of some day being a loyal pet to a loving Mistress~! ...But, for now, I'm just poking around and looking to make connections with ladies of a domme persuasion for the sake of friendship and learning and generally getting out of my shy comfort zone and being social!

For myself, I'm a bit of an anxious skittish type, but also kind of lazy and mopey sometimes (which certainly sounds a bit like a cat-type pet to ME) but... I've always also wanted to be really affectionate and get lots of headpats and praise like a good pet should! That said, I'm not exactly locked into an ideal for a role and would be plenty willing to explore other kinds of petplay as well, like puppyplay, though... I don't think I'm athletic enough to be a cart-pulling ponygirl, and being a piggygirl might get a bit too messy!

As far as what I'm looking for in a Domme in the /long run/ of taking it seriously... I'm seeking out a cis girl domme compatible with me as far as personality and attraction and interests... Since lifestyle D/s isn't all scenes and heavy bondage and stuff, I just want to meet someone I can click with, be silly and nerd out about our mutual likes and dislikes together, cuddle and watch stupid movies or play videogames together, but on a deeper level I would hope she would be a patient and nurturing type -- that she would get enjoyment out of training me to better serve her and make her happy... and, er, pleasure her should she desire~ But, yeah!

So... maybe check my profile and possibly message me here or on Tumblr or Twitter or Fetlife or something, if you wanna know more? ^^ Thanks!
ヽ(ー_ー )ノ