Total Topics: 497
Most Online Today: 30
Most Online Ever: 160
(October 30, 2018, 08:06:37 am)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 33
Total: 33

Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 14469 times)

Offline Luna

• Proud owner of Mr Writer
    • View Profile
Introductions
« on: January 16, 2013, 08:37:05 pm »
Tell us a little about yourself...
PEOPLE THAT DON'T LIKE PETS HAVEN'T MET THE RIGHT ONE YET.

Offline Luna

• Proud owner of Mr Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Introductions
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 08:46:13 pm »
My name is Luna. I am Mr Writer's proud Owner. I've been in the BDSM lifestyle for many years as a submissive until I met Mr Writer (Benji). He was new to the life and yearning for knowledge. We were friends for a long time before realizing the amazing connection and emotional bond we had developed. We have been in a relationship now for over a year. We met online and live in different countries at the moment, but we have met and spent time in person and plan on a permanent living arrangement in the US as soon as it possible.
PEOPLE THAT DON'T LIKE PETS HAVEN'T MET THE RIGHT ONE YET.

Offline Mr Writer

• Grand Kitten Overseer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Relationship status: Looking for an owner
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 11:39:29 am »
I am Luna's obedident kitten. Everything she said is true :p
OUR PAWS SHALL PIERCE THE LONELINESS! WE SHALL FIGHT ON UNTIL EVERY PET HAS A HOME! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE!?

Offline CatMan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 10:59:37 pm »
I am the cat man, not because I think I'm a cat, but because I share a few personality traits with them (and love cats). I get along with felines, even the larger, wilder breeds. I have been called cat-whisperer before. =P

I identify myself as a sub, though I've never had any practical experience doing so.  I view it mostly as a bedroom activity, but am open to it being more, and especially think I might like to be a domestic sub.

Edit: Left out a period. It's there now.

Offline SomeStrayPup

• View Profile
  • Relationship status: Not owned
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 11:28:13 pm »
I'm SomeStrayPup. I realized I was a sub fairly recently and have not had much experience. I am rather timid and it tends to show in social situations.

Offline JackintinEsquire

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 12:28:56 am »
Hi, I'm Jack I'm a Dom, I'm Loud and energetic person until i get serious then its quiet short and sharp but mostly I'm a nice bloke don't really know what else to say if you wanna talk to me send me a message on here or add my skype goldensmurf1234.
Want to talk add me on skype: Goldensmurf1234

Offline Kesdij

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2013, 03:17:43 am »
My name is Kesdij, I am an actual cat, and my personality manifested when I was suddenly pet by a girl I liked, back in elementary school.

Offline 804R

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2013, 12:44:16 pm »
Hai
So, I was never really good at these kind of things, but here goes:

I'm 804R, that's the username I use everywhere, so you might've seen me somewhere or be able to find me if you want to act stalkerish (but then I'd rather you just talk to me, we'll both have more more fun that way).
So, basic information: 18, male, switch, looking for a mistress/master. I'm a computer student who likes science, weird electronic music, punk and physical contact, sexual or not. I am a very shy person, but it's something I've been working on and I've improved a lot (woo me!).

Skype is mmorpgs_ftw, add me if you feel like it, or just message me here.

Offline Rodi

• Moo~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2013, 12:11:53 am »
'allo

I'm Rodi, highly geeky (no, really, posting on a /d/ related forum, who'da thunk it?!?), MtF early transition on the 'mones, identify as pansexual.  I'm currently owned, long distance situation.  Owner is pretty cool with everything, though she's more into Gorean but we just found each other in SL and through that magical happenstance series of events, really clicked off.  Looking forward to buying ourselves a collar at the end of the month tbh :3

Oh and pet type would be ushi (pretty bells :3 ), but I think my endo would wig out if I tried to induce so gotta stay in good terms with that plus Mi'Lady is pretty ambivalent towards that.

Nice to meet youns! :)

Offline SomeStrayPup

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2013, 01:52:43 am »
Nice to see some new names. Hello!

Offline Pat

• Shark
  • Shark Shark
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2013, 06:24:18 pm »
Howdy, I'm Pat. I'm a 20 year-old geeky trans girl. When it comes to relationships I'm a switch. As far as this place goes I'll be wearing my dom hat though, as I'm exploring my dominant feelings lately. :] I find myself more often looking to own than to be owned nowadays.

A couple of my interests are fencing and scuba diving. I'm absolutely obsessed with the ocean and all the things living it it, especially sharks. My friends often call me a Pat Shark in fact, what with all the biting that goes on. :'P I'm also currently in college studying marine biology. There's really nothing in the world that I care about more than La Mar, The Ocean.

Well it's great to say hi. I'm lookin' forward to meetin' you folks. :D (Aw yes, perfect. That grinning smiley looks just menacing enough)

Offline SomeStrayPup

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2013, 02:30:52 am »
Marine biology huh? That is what I was planning on going to school for, changed my mind though.

Offline Pat

• Shark
  • Shark Shark
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2013, 04:04:35 am »
Oh? Cool, Pup! What made you change your mind though? And what are you doing instead?

Offline SomeStrayPup

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2013, 05:18:32 am »
I changed my mind because I realised fairly recently I wasn't as interested in ocean life as I used to be. Right now I'm just trying to get 15 credit hours so I will be eligible for military service if I choose to do that. If not I can just continue working on my associate degree and transfer to a university later when I figure something out. You mentioned sharks being especially interesting to you so what is your favourite species?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 05:25:27 am by SomeStrayPup »

Offline Pat

• Shark
  • Shark Shark
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2013, 05:46:14 am »
The scalloped hammerhead is easily my favorite. It's the first species I saw when I was 2 years old, and hammerheads have always been the coolest to me. I also like white sharks because their teeth are so beautiful, and sand tigers have absolutely gorgeous grins. :'D Some of the cutest sharks though must be whitetip reefs, and definitely sixgill and sevengill sharks. Just look up some pictures of those and you might see what I mean.

Pardon me. I just have so many reasons for liking so many species. :'P Sharks are the best.

Uh-huh, I've spent the last couple years at a community college to do my basic courses and grab an associate's degree. You've definitely got time to figure out what you wanna do, where you wanna go, ya know.